Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Tickets purchased on The Big Bike Film Night’s website are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- Each person, including children, must have a ticket.
- Tickets purchased via the Big Bike Film Night’s website are subject to a Booking Fee charge which is a non-refundable charge.
- The right of admittance is reserved. If other conditions apply they are displayed at the box office or at the entrance to the venue.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted in the venues.
- Your Booking confirmation will be sent via an email; to the email address that you entered on the Booking Confirmation page. This confirmation needs to be printed and shown at the venue in order to gain entry to the event.
- Reserved seating is sold as the best available. In some circumstances we may be unable to meet your requested seat preference – in this instance tickets will be allocated as close as possible to your requested seating.
- The Big Bike Film Night assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or line failure to this website.
- Your use of material contained on the Big Bike Film Night website is at your sole risk.
- The Big Bike Film Night reserves the right to change details on this website at any time.
- Ticket purchases are subject to The Big Bike Film Night’s Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Please read the above conditions carefully. By purchasing tickets on the website you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
If you require any assistance or have questions about these terms and conditions please contact The Big Bike Film Night by phone on 021 748 441 or email at [email protected]