Some may be disappointed that the two programmes are not here, others I hope see this as a positive. The Big Bike Film Night and the Cycle Chic Film Tour experiences are something unique and it’s about the journey not the destination.
The ‘theme’ for the Big Bike Film Night is ‘Evolution’ and for the Cycle Chic Film Tour is ‘Exploring’.
For those still curious… here are some images of films featured in the collections to whet your appetite; and check out our promo videos on our home page.
Looking forward to seeing you at a screening.
2017 New Zealand Tiki Tour
The Big Bike Film Night took to the road (and what a ride!) and shared the best of these award winning films to audiences visiting these fantastic bike locations:
Where we’ve been
- Rotorua -Blue Baths Function Centre
- Taupo – Starlight Cinema
- Hamilton – Lido Cinema (SOLD OUT)
- Cambridge Tivoli Cinema
- Wellington X3 – Nga Taonga Sound & Vision (SOLD OUT)
- Hastings – Focal Point Cinema
- New Plymouth – 4th Wall Theatre (SOLD OUT)
- Tauranga – Bethlehem College PAC
- Auckland x3 – Academy Cinema, Auckland (SOLD OUT)
- Christchurch – St. Margaret’ College Performing Arts Centre (SOLD OUT)
- Dunedin – Rialto Cinema (SOLD OUT)
- Blenheim – Top Town Cinema
- Nelson – Annesbrooke Church Auditorium
- Westport – NAB Theatre
- Hokitika – Regent Hokitika
- Invercargill – SIT Centrestage
- Gore – SBS St. James Theatre
- Alexandra – Central Cinema (SOLD OUT)
- Wanaka – Edgewater Hotel
- Queenstown – The World Bar & Restaurant
- Oamaru – Oamaru Opera House
If you’re keen to host us in your town, we’d love to chat.