Some may be disappointed that the two programmes are not here, others I hope see this as a positive. The Big Bike Film Night and the Cycle Chic Film Tour experiences are something unique and just like riding a bike, it’s about the journey not the destination.
For those still curious… check out our promo videos on our home page.
Looking forward to seeing you at a screening.
2017 New Zealand Tiki Tour
The Big Bike Film Night took to the road (and what a ride!) and shared the best of these award winning films to audiences visiting these fantastic bike locations:
Where we’ve been
- Rotorua -Blue Baths Function Centre
- Taupo – Starlight Cinema
- Hamilton – Lido Cinema (SOLD OUT)
- Cambridge Tivoli Cinema
- Wellington X3 – Nga Taonga Sound & Vision (SOLD OUT)
- Hastings – Focal Point Cinema
- New Plymouth – 4th Wall Theatre (SOLD OUT)
- Tauranga – Bethlehem College PAC
- Auckland x3 – Academy Cinema, Auckland (SOLD OUT)
- Christchurch – St. Margaret’ College Performing Arts Centre (SOLD OUT)
- Dunedin – Rialto Cinema (SOLD OUT)
- Blenheim – Top Town Cinema
- Nelson – Annesbrooke Church Auditorium
- Westport – NAB Theatre
- Hokitika – Regent Hokitika
- Invercargill – SIT Centrestage
- Gore – SBS St. James Theatre
- Alexandra – Central Cinema (SOLD OUT)
- Wanaka – Edgewater Hotel
- Queenstown – The World Bar & Restaurant
- Oamaru – Oamaru Opera House
If you’re keen to host us in your town, we’d love to chat.